The Business to Business(B2B) Sales Manager (Field Based position – West Coast) will be responsible for growing B2B sales. This person will partner directly with the District Managers to drive results by making sales calls with the District Manager and B2B champions. The Business to Business Sales Manager will demonstrate “what good looks like” on sales calls, negotiate and close sales, partner with retailer during the sales call and be an observer/sales coach. The Business to Business Sales Manager will coach District Managers on the B2B sales process. The B2B Sales Manager will coach and train the District Managers to be B2B sales coach for the Retailers.
What you’ll do
- Drive B2B results by making joint sales calls with Retailers and District Managers
- Train and coach District Managers on the B2B selling process. Train and coach the District Managers to be the B2B sales coach for their Retailers.
- Create and execute a documented coaching plan for Retailers collaborating with District Managers to align on targeted coaching for B2B champion.
- Observe Retailers and District Managers making joint sales calls, coach and deliver actionable coaching for both the Retailer and the District Manager.
- Demonstrate “what good looks like” during sales calls. Negotiate and close business during sales calls.
- Train District managers and Retailers on Corporate initiatives and tools to support B2B strategy.
- Relay best practices from filed interactions to Corporate B2B team to improve process and resources.
What you need to succeed
- 80% travel required
- 5 plus years of proven B2B sales
- 2 plus years documented successful coaching B2B sales people
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Strong documentation and organizational skills
- Ability to develop relationships and credibility with individuals at all organizational levels
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence without authority
- Strong ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- Demonstrate proficiency with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint