We are seeking a motivated individual to join our Business Technology (IT) team as a full-time Project Analysis Supervisor. This role leads the project analysis team, oversees the department project portfolio and project management processes and executes large, complex or enterprise technical, systems or business improvement programs within the company. The role leads project management efforts, provides support to business technology managers, resources, and external resources involved in project execution. The Supervisor will lead large to complex programs and projects, follow up on action items and help perform project tasks. They will manage and coordinate meetings, complete and track action items and deliverables, maintain program and project tracking tools and help prepare for project, team and portfolio review meetings. The ideal candidate would have strong attention to detail, as well as solid organizational and time management skills that allows them to effectively prioritize and complete multiple tasks throughout the day.
We are looking for an individual who possess either their Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Business along with 13+ years of experience in project management or business analysis. Prior management experience or team leadership position is preferred.
Faith Technologies is a “Merit to the Core” organization and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize our top performers. Faith Technologies leaders and professionals thrive under team-work and collaboration environments to complete projects accurately and on time. Other areas of qualification are included here; visit our careers page for additional detail.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES RANGE:
- Problem solving and business value analysis:
- Facilitates gathering of information required to determine level of effort for estimating cost, scope, timeline and resources needed for project completion.
- Makes recommendations for system or process improvements that meets business needs or drives business value; identifies costs, risks, benefits and work effort needed for recommendations.
- Ensures business needs are met and business value achieved throughout project execution.
- Project Management:
- Using standard project templates and methods, develops the project plan in conjunction with other project resources.
- Manages program management plans and subsequent project management plans, ensuring projects stay on time, on budget and within scope.
- Assists project managers, technology leaders and business users in identifying the resources needed, availability, and assignments of tasks to complete program and project (s), resolves conflicts in priorities, tasks and dependencies for the project team
- Tracks and manages task/action item completion, completes tasks assigned to them, keeps project team informed.
- Leads program and project meetings and portfolio reporting status of assigned projects.
- Relationship Management and Leadership:
- Develops and maintains a productive working relationship with business owners, project sponsors, vendors, consultants and key clients. Role is responsible for all communication related to the project to appropriate audiences.
- Leads the Project Analyst team through project execution, owns the project management and business analysis processes, and ensures that the Project Analyst team is meeting business needs.