$100K — $150K *
The Business & Technology Continuity Management (BTCM) Governance and Third Party Continuity group within the Risk Management Office has an immediate need for a BTCM Risk Officer. The BTCM Risk Officer I is a subject matter expert responsible for the development, implementation, socialization and execution of Business Continuity (BC) and Disaster Recovery (DR) processes in support of policy, standards, procedures, and regulatory requirements. Activities aligned with this role have strategic and/or broad implications to the Company. This includes facilitating complex cross-functional initiatives that enable the proactive management of risks. Performs work and tasks focused on business continuity and disaster recovery planning/testing, enterprise response (incident/crisis) management, governance/quality control/third party continuity, and/or business intelligence & tools. Supports enterprise and business unit compliance with all federal regulations (FFIEC) for BC/DR related planning, testing and risk mitigation.
1. Serve as a subject matter expert and provide guidance and governance to business units and technology partners for the BC/DR processes.
2. Support and maintain BTCM program policy and governance structure & routines in alignment with enterprise guidance.
3. Plan, organize, coordinate, and manage work of resources within assigned area of responsibility to meet division, department, and enterprise goals.
4. Provide recommendations for improving efficiencies and effectiveness to meet department and company business needs.
5. Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key business partners.
6. Stay abreast of emerging issues related to Risk Management including third party, business continuity, disaster recovery and other relevant disciplines and incorporate new learning into work processes.
7. Apply a comprehensive understanding of how the organization operates to solve technical, operational, and business problems.
8. Use metrics, reporting and data analytics to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions.
9. Interact with business unit leadership and functional partners on a daily basis. Works independently with minimal guidance.
10. Assist BTCM leadership team with preparing for and responding to internal audit requests and/or external regulatory examinations.
11. Serve as a point person for Third Party Continuity.
12. Provide guidance as a Third Party Risk Advisor.
13. Assess the BC/DR programs of Third Party suppliers to determine risk levels.
14. Review contracts of Third Party suppliers to validate correct components are included for the type of service offered and track any identified deficiencies.
15. Manage issues or gaps identified and track to closure.
16. Facilitate testing with Third Party suppliers to ensure connectivity during their DR testing.
1. Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. 10 years of banking or related management experience.
3. Possess and demonstrate BC/DR knowledge, aptitude, and leadership.
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrating the ability to interact with and influence management and business partners effectively.
5. Strong organizational, project management, and decision-making skills.
6. Knowledge of the industry's competitive landscape and an understanding of the market and regulatory factors that shape the industry.
7. Adept with Microsoft Office products.
8. Knowledge of technology terminology and operations within banking.
9. Knowledge about Third Party Continuity.
1. Master of Business Administration, Risk Management, or relevant Master's degree
2. Professional accreditation in BC/DR industry, such as Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) or Master Business Continuity Professional (MBCP)
3. Graduate of Leadership Development Program, Banking School, or equivalent industry training program
4. Experience working for or with (significant interactions) regulatory agencies (FRB, OCC, FDIC)
5. Experience with new Corporate BTCM risk programs or initiatives
6. Knowledge of tools supporting Third Party Continuity; including, RMS, Archer, ServiceNow, and Know Your Third Party (KY3P) systems
Valid through: 11/15/2021
$100K — $150K *
15 days ago