Cybersecurity & Technology Controls (CTC) delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase’s Controls and IT Risk agendas with a focus on risk reduction, stability, security, delivery, resiliency and efficiencies.
CTC’s focus on standardization, consistency and simplicity fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation across JPMorgan Chase. The disciplines within this organization are Oversight & Controls Technology, Cloud Controls, Resiliency, Security, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organization within CTC provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms and applications supported by CTC, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions.
The Identify Governance and Administration team (IGA) within GIAM is the lifecycle management of the access security configuration (Identity & Account Management).
The primary focus being on standardization of the ecosystem, providing automated provisioning, end-to-end reconciliation, and Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) and Segregation of Duties (SOD) framework.
We are currently seeking a Technical Analyst to join our Next Generation Engineering Identity Governance team. This person will need broad exposure to multiple technologies to assemble the right solution to a challenging problem. Integration projects are complex and involve collaboration from multiple teams, on different time schedules.
We are a progressive development team within the firm working on technology at a scale that is seldom found elsewhere in the world. We use agile methodologies in our development practices and believe that great software is developed through on-going thoughtful conversation as opposed to a big upfront design.
We are building a technically diverse ecosystem using a mixture of Vendor Products, Custom In house built solutions, Graph DB’s, Relational DB’s, NoSQL db’s, and combining it all through a managed services layer. We’re looking for true technologists who are driven by the desire to learn and push the boundaries of technology.
This will require an understanding of requirements, operating models, business flows and data and then partnering with technical specialists to deliver appropriate solutions. There is an implicit ownership and accountability for the solution working as intended.
The ideal candidate is a results-oriented hands-on leader who can handle many different roles such as:
- Scrum leader
- User Centric Design
- Partnering with key stakeholders to identify the solutions that meet their needs
- Defining user stories and acceptance criteria
- Maintaining product backlog
- Advising stakeholders on options, risks and aligning of priorities
- Obtaining stakeholder signoff
- Collaborate cross functionality with infrastructure, support and other software engineering teams
- Creating user help for end users and internal support teams
- Performing card (user story) sign-off
- Providing direction for testing of new functionality
- Facilitating implementation of new functionality through training and demonstrations
- Collaborating with business users and technology partners at all levels
- Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
- 5+ years of technical Business Analysis experience within a SDLC; Agile team experience preferred
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straightforward solutions and ability to present recommended solutions to all levels of the organization
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and web services
- Ability to lead in a matrixed organizational structure
- Demonstrated self-starter with good judgment and resourcefulness
- Experience performing detailed data analysis, including ability to create, run and modify SQL queries
- Interest in information security and knowledge of Identity and Access Management controls
Req #: 180022259