Provides technical systems and software support for modification, implementation, or conversion of business systems. Supports the process of translating business needs into formal Business Requirements deliverables. Acts as liaison between business unit and software, hardware developers and vendors. Participates in design, development and implementation of complex applications or systems, often using new technologies. Serves as a fully seasoned, proficient technical resource. Participates as an individual contributor on projects, completing activities as a part of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities, typically as an individual contributor. Often provides oversight and guidance to more junior business and systems analysts. IT degreepreferred or substantially equivalent experience. Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of applicable experience.
Additional LOB Description and Responsibilities:
Manage complex and escalated technical research requests through to resolution by working with technical and business partners.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working with customers
- 2+ years of experience handling difficult situations with customers
- 1 + years of experience with researching, analyzing and resolving customer inquiries
- Excellent verbal and written and communications skills
- Ability to engage with customers, begin a conversation, build rapport, and handle objections
- Ability to provide a positive customer experience through creative solutions
- Must be able to adapt to ongoing change and learning new technology/processes
- Must have strong computer skills and ability to navigate through multiple computer systems while interacting customers
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in the Banking/Financial industry
- 1-3 years of experience working in a call center
- Commercial Card product knowledge
- Previous experience with technical research request
- Previous coaching experience and ability to provide direct coaching feedback
- Experience with Works and GRAM applications.
Job number: 18028303