Thanks for your interest in Dynatrace! We're so glad we caught your eye. You'll notice that our hiring process have been adjusted to all-virtual due to the global pandemic. You can still expect a thoughtful recruitment approach throughout each stage. However, please note that our team of recruiters and hiring managers are working from home so don't be surprised to see or hear their family members or pets in the background during their conversations with you. We expect similar situations in your home, too. No worries if so--We're all learning to make-do!
If you have any questions or concerns during your application or recruitment process, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay safe!
Want to be part of a revolution? Already the leader in application monitoring solutions, Dynatrace is redefining the rules of performance with, Dynatrace One, its new 3rd generation platform. We are looking for a Totango and Zendesk System Administrator for our Business Systems organization to support our growing business and advance the integration of Totango and Zendesk at Dynatrace.
Do you have what it takes? Come join our dynamic and growing IT center of excellence!
Under the general guidance of the Business Systems Snr Director, you are responsible for day to day administration of Totango and Zendesk. You will partner with Customer Experience Team to define and translate their requirements and processes into business solutions.
Zendesk products in scope: Zendesk Support, Zendesk Guide, Zendesk Explore, Zendesk Answer Bot, Zendesk Sunshine Conversations
Totango success blocks; Customer Intelligence Success, Onboarding Success, Adoption Success, Risk Success
- Partner with Customer Experience teams to configure and deploy Totango and Zendesk App and continuously innovate and improve user experience
- Create and manage all aspects of Totango and Zendesk security; users, groups, roles, permissions and GDPR compliance
- Administer and oversee Totango and Zendesk integrations with applications such as Salesforce, Zendesk and other future apps
- Administer the use of Totango and Zendesk and partner with Customer Experience teams (Power Users) to maximize efficiency and user experience of teams
- Day-to-day responsibilities include management of Totango and Zendesk security, user management and system configuration
- Troubleshoot and resolve software performance issues or weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Support and enforce business systems change and release management processes
- Manage Totango and Zendesk release upgrades
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users as well as translate business users requirements to technical solutions
- Perform tasks to monitor corporate adherence to standard processes and compliance with corporate policies.
- Document knowledge base articles and system process flows
- Aptitude to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Foster a company culture dedicated to customer first focus
- 3+ years of experience in Totango configuration, administration
- 3+ years of experience in Totango Shield - Privileged Access
- Experience with Totango, Zendesk, and Salesforce Integration(Preferred)
- Experience with Jira Issue and Project Tracking preferred.
- Team player, you are passionate in team collaboration and can work across multiple Dynatrace organizations to deliver outstanding customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work across the organization with users at various levels of application proficiency
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
Why work at Dynatrace?
Some companies claim leadership, Dynatrace proves it. We're redefining the rules of performance, with a focus on what it takes for companies to succeed in today's digital economy. Being a trailblazer is hard work and we need dedicated team players that will work to ensure Dynatrace remains #1 in the market.
Do you have what it takes to revolutionize the performance industry? We need big thinkers who don't settle for the status quo and want to push their careers to the next level. Think you have what it takes? We want to hear from you.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That's why many of the world's largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site,Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanis
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.