- Effectively build and lead diverse, cross-functional project teams towards a common goal using a suitable mechanism of governance.
- Analyze, consolidate, develop business requirements within a WW environment.
- Provide clear direction on the requirements in order to meet the expectations of stakeholders as well as delivering the agreed upon business value.
- Offer best practice guidance to Business Support teams and business partners.
- Develop and execute test protocols for validated applications.
- Create and maintain user procedures.
- Organize and drive training session.
- Interface with key business partners and Business Technology resources to define future release.
- Ensure worldwide process harmonization and compliance usage.
- Day-to-day support to Waters internal users on service business systems.
- Candidates must have BS or BA Degree as well as at least 3 years of experience in a professional business environment with diverse business systems.
- Sound global business understanding with a special focus on Customer Service.
- Advanced problem solving with the ability to balance priority, speed and risk.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team spirit.
- Effective communication with all levels of the organization.
- Good level of autonomy.
- Risk assessment and software testing skills.
- Project management skills.
- Experience in business process mapping.
- SAP functional knowledge: Customer Service, CRM experience, Analysis fo