To support a large and global workforce, technology is needed to enable the productivity and efficiencies of an HR shared service organization. As we continue to invest in technologies to support HR, we need a strong solutions architect who can lead and bring new products to realization via partner implementations and/or serving as the implementer with some training. The ideal candidate should have a broad and diverse background in solving complex problems with technology.
- Mentor and manage teams of consultants/implementation partner to deliver technical solutions with a high degree of quality
- Follow SDLC process to document and maintain system documentation as new and updated solutions are delivered.
- Lead capabilities workshops to evaluate new product offerings to support business critical initiatives within HR
- Recommend tools and technologies for use in supporting a multi-CRM/ Shared Services environment
- Serve as Project Manager for several key clients' responsible for day-to-day operations
- Communicate and report project status to HR leadership and IT management, including budget, risks and general business issues & updates
- Liaison between HR stakeholders and other Digital Technology disciplines (i.e. Infrastructure, Cyber, Networks, etc.)
- 8 plus years in project management of IT systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and adapting to changing ecosystem
- A passion for current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities
- Service Now (HR) experience is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to lead and manage projects independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects to support business needs
- Ability to work with a global / cross-functional team to execute deliverables
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in handling multiple vendor teams
- Willingness to learn adapt to changes in the team and business area
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification (is Plus)
•Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related business discipline(s).
•Master's Degree preferred but not required