Manages the implementation, on-going support and prioritization of initiatives related to department and/or area. Develops and drives the overall systems strategy and roadmap, while managing large complex projects. Interfaces and coordinates with business leaders and senior leaders to ensure all systems needs are met across the entire enterprise. DEPARTMENT: State OperationsREPORTS TO: Director, State Operations Essential Functions:
- Primary owner of departmental vendor management responsibilities, including participation in contract and pricing negotiations, service level agreements and issue escalation.
- Identifies and presents key enterprise wide initiatives that deliver efficiencies, impact cost savings, increase compliance and enhances the overall end user effectiveness.
- Effectively interfaces with Area Leaders, VP and Functional Leaders regarding all data and systems related needs
- Manages workflow and priorities of team, while also managing, coaching and conducting performance evaluations of staff.
- Ensures timeliness and quality of system and metrics deliverables, including reports, enhancements and new implementations.
- Ensures comprehensive documentation and compliance of standard operating procedure, including the documentation of functional requirements and test plans.
- Performs special projects as needed.
- A Bachelor's Degree in CIS or BIS or directly related equivalent work experience.
- 7 years of systems and/or databaseexperience.
- 3-5 years of management experience.
Special Skills (e.g. 2nd language):
- Strong project management skills.
- Hands on experience working with leading system.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and knowledgeable in the fundamentals of Databases