Responsible for working with all teams to better utilize our existing ERP and CRM business process systems. Fulfill a combined project manager, business analyst role to expand the overall utilization of internal systems and continually improve existing workflows.
Essential Job Duties:
- Coordinating activities required to enhance use of existing application functionality, rollout new functionality and further integrate with other business systems.
- Track overall project progress and report status and any issues to management and project team members.
- Act as a liaison between the leadership team and system users.
- Coordinating and facilitating requirements gathering sessions with cross-functional teams which help define and verify process needs and workflow design.
- Working with end users to improve existing business process workflows.
- Creating visual modeling or diagramming of the current and proposed workflows.
- Assist in the development of processes and procedures in an effort to streamline and increase efficiency.
- Perform administration activities such as updating system configurations and create/update user access roles to support new and updated business process workflows.
- Utilize data to identify trends and opportunities for process improvement.
- Working with leadership to create reports necessary to better manage teams.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with third party vendors. Complete activities such as scheduling meetings, troubleshooting system workflow issues, reporting product anomalies and recommending software enhancements.
- Monitor application upgrade release notes. Notify applicable team members of application changes as a result of upgrades and complete training if necessary.
- Train all impacted users when new functionality is rolled out.
- Create new user accounts and train new users to complete essential functions.
- Attend relevant product conferences with an objective to remain current. Bring ideas back to team regarding improved workflow and further leveraging applications.
- Troubleshoot system and software when problems arise.
- Perform Tier 2 system support, troubleshoot issues. Escalate issues to IT staff or third part vendor throughout the issue resolution process.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 3 years relevant experience required.
- Prior project management experience required.
- Prior experience working as a business analyst required.
- 2 – 5 years of experience working in ERP and CRM systems desired.
- Familiarity with internal business systems is preferred.
- Prior report writing experience preferred.
Skills & Abilities:
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail orientation
- Proven ability to clearly and effectively communicate business and technical information, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated skills translating business requirements into technical workflow design.
- Experience in requirements analysis, system design, and software implementations.
- Proven problem solving capabilities and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Creative problem solving skills; able to navigate through ambiguous situations
- Ability to effectively negotiate and build consensus
- Demonstrated accountability in project ownership and solution oriented work approach
- Willingness to embrace and drive change
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint