About the role
This position will work closely with internal teams to develop and implement a systems roadmap to support business growth. Systems that the Supply Chain Product team supports include WMS (Warehouse Management System), PLM,GTM, Procure-to-Pay, Replenishment & Inventory Planning, and Routing & Transportation Management. This Product Manager will partner with business owners to manage the technical and non-technical requirements of new systems and improvements to existing systems, implementing changes, and enforcing data governance.
- Lead Development & Implementation of New Systems, Tools, & Features.
- Develop business systems roadmap supporting operations, retail, and supply chain functions.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders, functional leads, and end-users to help drive change with 3rd Party Vendor and Product Managers for interface or customization support.
- Lead selection, GAP analysis & implementation of best-in-class software packages.
- Work with Functional Leads to convey and establish best practice SOPs and ensure systems are configured to support those SOPs.
- Act as critical link between technical teams and business stakeholders to ensure strong communication and drive mutual understanding.
- Project manage the technical development/integration and tactical roll-out of new features and new systems to ensure cross-functional alignment and successful implementation.
- Support Functional Stakeholders in Use of Tools & Systems.
- Support the organization on SOP maintenance and training needs to ensure consistent follow through on implementation of best practices.
- Collaborate with End Users on an ongoing basis to gather feedback & troubleshoot issues.
- 5+ years working with Supply Chain or Enterprise Systems in a Product Manager or Engineer role.
- In-depth experience defining and writing business requirements for technical product development.
- Experience with collaboration, project management and process mapping tools.
- Has successfully led multiple software or SaaS initiatives from ideation through GA/launch at both large and small companies.
- Experience in process analysis, data mapping and implementation of Supply Chain systems.
- Specific expertise in Procure-to-Pay, Inventory Planning, and/or Transportation Management systems a plus.
- Experience with and affinity for simplifying customer experience through data products.
- Sufficient familiarity with programming, APIs and frameworks.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB