The Learning Technologies System Manager is responsible for the management of the learning management system (LMS) and assessing, designing, developing and implementing engaging and effective enablement experiences that will drive the partner’s talent development success.
This role will ensure data accuracy and integrity; perform multiple high-level administrative and program and data functions. The Learning Technologies System Manager will be responsible for supporting to build an effective training strategy that supports PTC’s external users.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10 years of experience with administering online learning management systems and experience in following adult learning principles
- Experience overseeing effective copy, instructional text, evaluation questions, audio/video scripts
- Proven experience developing instructional graphics, user interface, interactions, and multimedia components using various graphics and multimedia development tools
- Experience with course authoring software; Articulate Storyline, Adobe Acrobat, SCORM, and/or similar authoring software.
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite required (i.e., PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Organizational Development, Education, or related field