Our IT organization is focused on partnering with the business to provide technology that supports achieving objectives. This role is expected to support our vision of driving change that enables business growth.
We are looking for an ambitious cost/financial reporting lead to be part of a team that will focus on business systems integrations, continuous improvements and process standardization. As our business grows and acquires new locations, a successful system integration strategy is key.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Document and analyze the information needs of the business and ensure appropriate solutions are delivered
- Gather user requirements in relation to accounting and financial reporting activities
- Provide oversight for Cost Accounting, inventory valuation and Financial reporting in a global system implementation.
- Ensure proper controls are in place that conform to Neenah standards and minimize risk.
- Work closely with business management and users to strategically define the needs and design solutions that add value.
- Partner with the Business to ensure timely, accurate and standardized financial information.
- Architect solutions to improve productivity, drive efficiencies into business processes.
- Manage team to deliver the project goals, potentially including both internal and contract resources.
- Harmonize master data, allowing enhanced reporting of Product, Customer and Category profitability.
- Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of related work experience OR Master's degree in field with 6+ years of related work experience
- 8+ years of related work experience in an Accounting/Financial leadership role.
- Highly organized and proactive in project management and execution; ensuring timely delivery of projects to a high standard
- Excellent communication and consulting skills with the ability to engage, motivate and influence stakeholders, along with the ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Intellectually curious, proactive and highly adaptable self-starter. Comfortable working to sometimes short deadlines and often with changing and competing priorities.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and motivate others; experience managing a team is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop and apply information-driven analytic approaches to solve critical business questions in a practical manner with tangible results
- Demonstrated continuous improvement skills
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Comfort with travel, up to 50%, as needed to support active projects.
- MBA or CPA
- Systems Integration Experience
More about Neenah