In this position you will be responsible for developing and maintaining Qiagen‘s Data Warehouse and Data Reporting infrastructure. You will work closely with the Business Systems group to develop data models, database queries and ETL scripts that take raw data from our business application and SaaS product databases and transform it into business intelligence reports that will be used by the Marketing, Finance, Sales and Support organizations to help manage our business.
The successful candidate will be technically strong but also be business savvy with a track record of partnering with business and technical teams in support of a company’s business objectives.
- A successful track record of developing infrastructure and processes (strategic and tactical) in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- A minimum of 7 years of IT experience with at least 3 years’ experience in developing data warehouses and business systems reporting.
- Experience with relational databases, data warehousing, ETL scripting and programming is essential.
- Strong SQL skills required.
- Experience with data warehousing capabilities of Oracle 10g/11g is a big plus.
- Experience in multiple applications domains, including ERP (Great Plains, SAP), CRM (SFDC), HRMS is a plus.
- Experience with SaaS hosted solutions is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to listen, understand and translate business requirements into technical implementation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.