Business Systems Developer
Information Systems San Jose, California
The Business Systems Developer will be responsible for the design, development and ongoing support for Sage Intacct's corporate business systems. The Business Systems Developer will work across multiple lines of business to deliver solutions for a wide range of applications that streamline, automate and scale internal business processes.
- Participate in all phases of the SDLC to support a complex Salesforce.com environment
- Point person for release management and quality assurance
- Develop test scripts and regression test plans
- Ensure high test class coverage for all code deployments
- Develop and deliver code to customize, enhance and integrate Salesforce.com and boundary systems
- Adhere to test class best practices and QA levels, troubleshoot and bug fix as required
- Manage and maintain source code control and quality assurance based on best practices
- Collaborate to deliver corporate business systems and processes that solve Sage Intacct's technical and business needs
- Continually work to identify gaps and form recommendations to improve efficiency of systems and processes that support changing business needs
- Evangelization of new technology and development of software applications to streamline and automate business processes
- Support and maintain Sage Intacct's internal business systems ecosystem
- Deliver superior customer service to the Sage Intacct lines of business
- Curiosity for cutting edge technology and solutions
- Strategic thinking and tactical project planning and management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience software development or programming experience
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com design, development and administration
- 3+ years of experience with relevant business systems; CRM (Sales and Support), Marketing Automation, Financials, BI/Analytics, Order Management, Billing Systems, Learning Management, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com application development including; Apex (Classes, Triggers, Batch/Scheduled Jobs), SOQL, Visualforce, Lightning development, Salesforce Communities and Salesforce Knowledge
- Prior experience with mobile app development, Salesforce DX, Salesforce CPQ, Java, HTML, SQL, Perl, PHP and CSS is a plus