Business Systems Consultant, Vice President
5 - 7 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
Responsible for managing the implementation of assigned system projects. Applies specific knowledge of the business and knowledge of systems technology capabilities to business problem solving. The primary objective is to meet the information needs of the business unit. Participates in the design, installation and maintenance of complex system projects. Responsible for development of business requirements.
Works on the more complex projects and systems.
Projects assigned typically cross divisional lines and include multiple databases and interfacing with other systems.
May act as the senior level project manager for large projects.
Develops and administers the project plan.
Defines roles for team members.
Serves as the principal coordinator on the project team for ensuring the project's success.
Resolves conflicts,, priorities etc.
Accountable for project status to management.
Manages and coordinates the implementation of the rollout
Consults with users and vendors for needs assessment.
Writes detailed analysis of users needs.
Prepares required documentation.
Presents research and recommendation to management.
Identifies solutions, methods or systems that enhances productivity.
Monitors implementation and user satisfaction.
Provide support services as designated by manager.
This may include system maintenance (research problem, solve and test complex system related issues, managing monthly release process of work orders, or developing and managing documentation of the system related fields/policy information online for user access.)
May also develop system related procedure/manuals, and provide system training.
Independently conducts studies of new technology and recommends changes based on these findings.
Leads, conducts and facilitates meetings.
Plays a major role in the development and implementation of strategic technology plans.
Produces project plans.
Directs solutions to system/business problems.
Manages and resolves complex project issues.
- Typically requires 5 - 7+ years of in-depth business knowledge and system design.
- Knowledgeable of all processes/systems currently used.
- Strong analytical skills, project management software skills.
- Typically has several years of previous project management.
- Supervisory experiencepreferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of applicable systems, reporting capability and user functionality of system.
- Comprehensive knowledge of internal company policies and procedures, loan documentation and security, audit and regulatory requirements impacting the system.
- Advanced communication skills level for composing and writing original business letters, detailed business specifications, recommendations, reports, internal policy and presentation to management.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and consulting skills.
Requisition #: 10022130-WD