You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
This role within the SLC IT team will collaborate to deliver innovative solutions for SLC Management initiatives. The candidate will elicit, analyze and capture requirements to meet business partner needs in relation to client reporting, distribution and marketing. Strong interpersonal skills and Institutional Investments (asset management) knowledge are required, as the incumbent will have frequent interactions with clients at all levels within the organization. Proficient facilitation and elicitation skills are imperative to build complex business requirements in this fast-paced environment.
What will you do?
- Strengthen relationships with clients, building trust, inspiring confidence and earning respect.
- Perform the role of expert consultant for system application(s) or business domain, anticipating business needs based on deep understanding of business strategy and direction.
- Collaborate with clients, and technical project teams to define workflows, system and data needs to deliver quality solutions for clients, marketing and management reporting.
- Communicate effectively, altering behavior and strategy for stakeholder management, conflict resolution negotiations and effective interactions with team members with different styles, environments and/or cultures.
- Lead the development & maintenance of quality requirement artifacts using a variety of visual techniques such as process models, workflow diagrams, storyboards and use cases, which can serve as blueprints for application designs.
- Facilitate requirement elicitation sessions, driving discussions to uncover critical, hidden requirements, the true business need and associated risks. Work with Tech and Test Leads to ensure requirement traceability through specifications, solution design and test cases.
- Evaluate information through detailed analysis and reconciliation of anomalies to validate requirements align with business objectives and stated expectations.
- Lead and support team members, by providing guidance that is appropriate for their skill level, to promote continuous learning and improvement in core skills and/or project delivery models.
What do you need to succeed?
- 7+ years’ experience in Institutional Investments, Asset Management and/or Capital Markets.
- 3 years’ experience with Institutional Investment, client servicing (i.e. Portal, client onboarding, reporting, etc.)
- Experience with establishing reporting/portal wireframes for external client reporting protocols.
- Practical experience in data analytics and data extraction with reporting tools such as SQL or Tableau.
- Evidence of effective and efficient delivery in a virtual, multi-site environment.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, and Iterative and Waterfall delivery models.
- Solid understanding of software development and deployment life cycle.
- Proven communication, consultation and facilitation skills to lead diverse stakeholder group to agreement.
- Demonstrated ability to apply a variety of planning, analysis, elicitation, modelling and documentation techniques to accurately define and communicate requirements.
- Organized and flexible individual, comfortable in an ambiguous, evolving environment.
- Innovative team member, improving the client experience by providing alternate solutions.
- Customer service focus to achieve valued results with a sense of urgency.
- Experience with Business Process Management Notation.
- Business Analysis professional certification, or working towards.