The candidate will be responsible for project management, business consulting, business/system analysis, requirements gathering, documentation, functional design, coordinating, acceptance testing, documentation and training, and user support, while strengthening our relationship with internal users, external trading partners, our outsourced IT vendors, and internal IT colleagues regionally, as well as globally. The candidate must have strong EDI experience in X12 and EDIFACT standards with emphasis on SEEBURGER and/or OpenText as a service delivery partner in an SAP environment focusing in Sales & Distribution (SD) module with Scheduling Agreements, FI-EDI, LE-EDI, and SAP EDI Configuration. The position will require some travel and candidates willing to be mobile are preferred. This role requires strong presentation and communication skills (written and verbal), leadership skills (formal or informal), system analysis, coordination, and prioritization skills. The role will require close liaison with project managers, internal and external development leads, business leads, and other stakeholders. The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships will be essential to the candidate’s success.
What we offer
- Work collaboratively and communicate with stakeholders on process improvements, business requirements, solution feasibility and design.
- EDI requirements gathering, analysis, and mapping for setup with external service providers
- Coordinate EDI trading partner setup with external service providers.
- Development of EDI training documentation for Key Business Users and Service Providers as it relates to new messages or processes.
- Design pragmatic EDI solutions that leverage the approved IT architectural landscape and identify those situations requiring a variance
- Participate and coordinate the validation of the solution, regression testing, user acceptance testing, and training
- Involvement in the full project lifecycle from initial requirements gathering through UAT support to post-implementation support; adherence to Henkel’s project management methodology.
Who we are looking for
- 4-year college degree (Bachelor’s) in Information Systems preferred but may substitute other technical certification in a related field.
- Minimum five years of experience in business consulting/analysis, functional design techniques, and SDLC methodology.
- Minimum five years of application development experience with SAP EDI in consumer goods industry, logistics, and/or automotive industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Knowledge of project management techniques preferred.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.