Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
As part of Conagra Brands’ growth strategy, the Business Systems Architect will serve as the front end for the Global Business and Information Services (GBIS) organization while partnering with Global Business Services (GBS), Human Resources (HR), Communications and other corporate functions to support their strategy by leveraging technology to drive efficiency, perform analytics and support day to day needs. The role will support end-to-end delivery of operational processes as well as managing the relationship with third party providers.
This leader will be a technologically savvy professional who can understand and partner with other GBIS functions coupled with a creative mindset to envision how to implement technology to support business strategy.
- Active engagement with Global Business Services (GBS), Human Resources (HR) and Communications leadership teams to provide strategic partnership and influence that drives technology and future state capabilities
- Responsible for supporting the technology needs for certain corporate business functions and evaluating and bringing forward new technologies that can drive these functions strategies forward
- A culture creator and agent of change focused on continuous improvement, emerging technology, and change management
- Ability to turn an idea into a formal project including defining the business problems, researching solutions, understanding the business benefits, ROI, and risk, project prioritization, and managing project forecasts
- Implement solutions that follow the entire software development life cycle and adhere to Conagra Brands’ architecture guidelines for application development and implementation
- Partner with all GBIS towers to define and prioritize technology solutions that are appropriate and adequate to satisfy both tactical and strategic business needs
- Introduce and manage change across all levels of GBS, HR, Communications, and Corporate functions and GBIS ensuring the adoption and maximum benefit of solutions
- Ensure strict adherence to all security processes and procedures
- Manage strategic communications between GBS, HR, Communications, and Corporate leads and the GBIS Leadership through reporting of portfolio oversight (operational, financial, transformational activities)
- Based in Omaha, NE or Chicago, IL
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired in Business, Finance, Information Systems or a related field required with a high-level understanding of end to end business processes in Shared Service and Corporate functions
- Excellent, communication, leadership and organizational skills
- 5-7 years in Information Technology or Corporate Business Functions
- Experience in a Shared Service environment and collaborating with third party business process and IT outsourcers preferred
- Strong understanding of analytics solutions, data and reporting architecture and associated tools
- Preferred working knowledge:
- Global Business Services including Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Data Management, and Robotics Process Automation solutions
- Human Resource including HR Information Systems, Recruiting, Learning solutions, and Workforce Capability & Planning
- Communication solution including Yammer, Facebook for Work or other communication platforms
- IT platforms, processes and business integration including external vendors and IT outsourcing
- Security policies and procedures
- 25% travel between Omaha and Chicago
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.