iptiQ is a risk tech start-up within Swiss Re Group. Swiss Re is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer. We anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime.
iptiQ provides digital, bespoke and transparent L&H and P&C protection products in a B2B2C manner. Founded in 2014, we're transforming the way consumers buy insurance with a unique digital insurance engine which incorporates the latest technology with world-class underwriting capabilities. We build strong partnerships to sell insurance via trusted brands.
iptiQ offers a flexible working environment where curious and adaptable people thrive. Are you interested in joining us?
About the role
As a multi-faceted business analyst, are you looking for new challenges to grow personally in a start-up environment? As a Business Systems Analyst, you have an exceptional and exciting opportunity to join the New Business Operations team in charge of setting-up and running the sales operations of iptiQ, a new US business unit within a global organization. You will join a diverse team committed to delivering services to iptiQ's wide variety of clients. This includes primary services that can help our partners increase penetration and profitability in their markets, as well as services to our clients. We put the consumer experience at the heart of everything we do.
As part of this role, you will:
- Identify and document business requirements for the implementation of the New Business Operations platform;
- Identify and manage dependencies across changes and on-going projects;
- Create, maintain and follow process & procedural documentation;
- Collaborate effectively cross-functionally to deliver high quality functionalities;
- Effectively interact with external vendors and internal developers daily;
- Implement configuration changes consistently with identified requirements;
- Review business requirements, identify test scenarios and estimate test effort;
- Create test plans, conduct testing and provide test sign-off;
- Be a problem solver: analyze issues, identify root causes, propose solutions and consistently track issue resolution.
You will also:
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns, working closely with other functions such as data analytics, product, marketing, underwriting, administration, etc., to highlight opportunities for improvement in service and/or process throughout the sales and fulfillment funnel;
- Drive the implementation of future operating models;
- Evaluate, recommend and implement solutions to improve efficiency and increase quality.
- You will evaluate and test the feature from an User Acceptance standpoint as part of Acceptance criteria provided to the technical team
- You should be able to make connection among Requirement Traceability Matrix, BRD, and Test Scenarios
- You have about 4 years of experience in the operations of web-based applications.
- You have experience working with SQL and can analyze and present data in a meaningful way.
- You have a good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- You have worked in agile environment(s) and are competent in project management tools such as JIRA or VSTS.
- You can demonstrate ability with UML concepts, Sequence Diagrams, Use Case diagrams, writing technical requirement specifications and documentation
- You have identified and documented business requirements and have supported the test plan definition, test execution and defect management.
- You have experience with automated testing.
- You have experience with any existing open source automation tool, framework, language
- You have experience working with rules-based decision engines, web applications and automation solutions.
- You are organized and detailed-oriented.
- You can focus on multiple projects at once and troubleshoot problems quickly.
- You are resourceful in overcoming barriers to achieve objectives. You can handle multiple assignments with overlapping delivery dates.
- You demonstrate a creative mindset with a strong interest in new technologies. You are hands-on and enjoy resolving problems.
- You effectively communicate business issues, objectives and scope. You have strong presentation skills and enjoy working within a rapidly changing environment.
- You are passionate about delivering customer value and seamless customer experience. You are detailed oriented and take pride in delivering high quality results.
Swiss Re is an equal opportunity employer. It is our practice to recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientations, marital status, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Decisions on employment are solely based on an individual's qualifications for the position being filled.
During the recruitment process, reasonable accommodations for disabilities are available upon request. If contacted for an interview, please inform the Recruiter/HR Professional of the accommodation needed.