The Business Systems team enjoys the fast-paced environment interacting continuously with cross-functional teams while managing the underlying key infrastructure systems and processes that help SurveyMonkey scale and deliver on its business strategy.
As a Financial Systems Analyst for SurveyMonkey, you will be responsible for working in lockstep with the Finance / Accounting / Tax and Treasury teams to own finance systems, develop new business processes, and provide day-to-day system configuration and process partnership to the Finance / Accounting / Tax and Treasury team members.
Your excellent communication and problem-solving skills will be key to your success in this role. Additionally, your demonstrated business and technical acumen, and your ability to manage appropriate business documentation, requirement gathering, system configurations, and day-to-day interactions with cross-functional stakeholders will be highly valued.
- Develop new business processes in close coordination with the Finance / Accounting / Tax and Treasury teams
- Plan, review and support process and systems change configurations and customization requests
- Develop and maintain proper system access for all roles across different systems
- Support end-user day-to-day requests for new searches, reports, KPI’s and dashboards
- Create, document, and manage customizations, workflows, custom objects, new functionality and SuiteApps based on evolving business needs
- Develop, test and deploy custom application extensions using system API and 3rd party tools
- Run business process testing for ongoing business systems upgrades
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, customer service, and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to summarize and present findings or challenges to all levels of staff and management
- Ability to gather, interpret and apply critical thinking to data to help inform decisions
- Attention to detail with the ability to effectively document business processes, systems and workflows
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience supporting technical systems such as NetSuite, Anaplan/Adaptive, Zuora, RevPro, Coupa, Nexonia etc is a must
- Interest and ability to learn Finance/Accounting/Tax/Treasury processes
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Finance, or Engineering