Job Description and Responsibilities:
Provide technical expertise in Salesforce Application. Identify, evaluate, design and develop systems, processes and procedures to support Sales and Service functions.
Configures System Settings and Options.
Design, develop functions, enhance existing feature and functions, develop test plan and execute the migration to production, integrations and acceptance testing
Provide effective and timely resolution to applications development issues, including follow-up with Salesforce Support.
Analyze and recommend continuous improvement and optimization on industry best practices.
Creates specifications to meet business requirements.
Participate in cross-functional teams to address business or systems issues, internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with extended professional services resources
Education and Work Experience:
This position is primarily for a techno-functional analyst role having a strong technical background. A minimum of Bachelor's Degree with at least 5-7 years working with Salesforce applications as an IT techno-functional analyst. Strong technical and functional analytical skills in application configurations, data management, process management and support. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
Must have deep knowledge and experience in the Salesforce Platform - Sales , Service Cloud, Field Service applications.
Must have the following technical skills:
- Configuration and Administration of Salesforce
- Data migration experience with Apex Data loader and Workbench
- Development of Apex Class, Apex Triggers, Workflow, Visualforce Page, Process Builder, SOQL
- Design and Develop SFDC Custom Objects ,Flow and Reports
- Experience in Java, Java Script, HTML, CSS
- Development and Design of Lightening Component and Lightening Framework
- Writing Test Classes to ensure code coverage
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Force.com Advanced Systems Administrator Certification
- Force.com Platform Developer Certification
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.