$80K — $100K *
What you will be doing:
The Business Systems Analyst Specialist is a cross-functional leader with demonstrated experience in user centered design practices, business systems analysis and design, UI and interaction design concepting, and test validation. Designs large and/or complex solutions that require analysis and research. May function as a project or sprint leader, or frequently as the subject matter expert. Works on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple functional areas and business segments. Coaches and mentors’ junior technical staff, works under minimal supervision on complex projects and wide latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires 6+ years of demonstrated applications development experience. Work closely with product management, architecture, engineers and other team members to understand requirements that drive analysis and design of quality technical solutions ensuring alignment with business and IT strategies and complying with FIS architectural standards.
4 – 6 bullet points on the main duties and responsibilities of the role
• Can clearly and efficiently communicate design concepts, business and functional requirements, detailed and complex designs, risks and impacts, alternate solutions, and effort estimates to a broad range of people including clients, vendors, business stakeholders, executive management, development resources, and other lines of business within FIS through a range of methods as appropriate for the audience, including verbal, presentations, and written documentation.
• Formulates and defines scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of user experience, applicable business systems, and industry requirements.
• Includes analysis of business and user needs through research and data synthesis, documentation of requirements and translation into functional requirements; provides traceability to architectural standards and business requirements.
• Lead or participate in story and sprint definition and scoping activities.
• Lead role in creating, prioritizing, and maintain development backlog.
• Strong understanding of architectural, interaction, and visual design practices and patterns, and ensures they are followed throughout development.
• Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
• Identifies/documents api, field definitions, business rules and field mapping .
What you bring:
• Knowledge of FIS’ products and services desired
• Knowledge of financial services industry desired
• Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model driven design based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
• Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
• Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
Added bonus if you have:
• SAFE certified
• Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
• Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
• Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
• Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve the company and project goals
What we offer you:
Valid through: 5/4/2021
$100K — $150K
6 days ago