We welcome you to join Philips as an experienced Business Systems Analyst reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Sales Operations in Bothell, WA.
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle - patients and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in a hospital or at home.
In this role, you have the opportunity to…
- Design, build and maintain databases for a fast-paced reporting team by using your clear understanding of full database systems to work with large and complex volume data sets.
- Provide ownership of the business need for data quality assurance processes required to support critical business intelligence initiatives while, lending your business analysis and reporting expertise.
- Manage and deliver on client expectations around project activities, timelines, deliverables, and outcomes.
- Provide targeted communication (verbal and written), to internal and external constituents.
- Bring your proven analytical and process redesign, problem-solving, and quantitative reasoning and workflow skills.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
Bachelor’s degree, minimum, (preferably in software development, business analytics or data science) along with:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with multiple IT teams and business partners (formally and informally)
- An ambiguous mindset is required; the ability to follow and understand complex undocumented business logic and data flow, then provide a creative solution
- Ability to self-manage “doer” and self-starter working well in a fast-paced, dynamic, diverse group of professionals and personalities in a team environment.
8+ years’ of experience with:
- IT industry experience paired with SQL programming in T-SQL, building stored procedures and jobs
- Extensive Microsoft BI stack experience: SQL Analysis Service (SSAS), Integration Service (SSIS), SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), Reporting tools (Excel, PowerPivot)
- MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Microsoft platforms, including Windows operating systems for both desktop and server.
2+ years’ of experience with:
- Data integration and ETL experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or other industry-leading tools including ability to configure SQL Server agent
- Designing and developing ETL processes including naming conventions, connection to variety of systems and processing of large volume of data
- Identifying and mapping data elements across multiple systems including creating templates and best practices to maintain the mapping information
- Extracting data from Salesforce.comdatabase objects using API calls via SSIS, Data Loader, and other ETL tools; familiarity with SOQL (Salesforce SQL)
- Data integration, quality and validation and Physical database administration with SQL Server, a plus
Intermediate experience with:
- Tableau, Qlik, Microsoft PowerBI and other advanced analytics and visualization tools.
- SQL Server in a VMWare or AWS environment and SQL Automation
- Development with Python and/or R (or other common languages and their structure)
- MDM, Data Warehouse or Data Mart.