CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation Company, is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst in support of a current US Army contract. We are seeking someone that is available immediately.
Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with logistics functional SMEs to elicit visualization requirements.
- Assist in the production of use cases, test cases, and test procedures.
- Document requirements for consumption by developers and data scientists.
- Document system architecture/functionality for consumption by Army logisticians.
- Manually analyze sample data sets to validate on-screen displays.
- Provide user support to Army users at all echelons, via email, phone, and Remedy.
- Understanding of SQL queries and/or data analysis a real plus.
- Must have an active SECRET security clearance.
- Ability to take meeting minutes.
- Customer service skills.
- Excellent written oral communication skills.
- Bachelors degree.
- Must have 5-7 years of related experience.