Bourns, Inc., a leading global supplier of reliable, high quality electronic components and solutions, offers exciting and challenging careers for motivated professionals. Our goal is to satisfy our worldwide customer base while achieving sound growth with strong application solutions based on technological products of innovative design, superior quality and exceptional value.
Our Information Technology organization is growing, and we need a technically skilled SAP Business Systems Analyst Senior, to join our team. In this position you will:
- Provide application support for the SAP modules – SAP Product Life Management, Materials Management and Production Planning.
- Interface with users to interpret and clarify complex functional configuration details and process changes with SAP modules as required to support Design/R&D and Manufacturing Operations. The emphasis is on the SAP PLM modules (PPM – Portfolio and Project Management, CAD Integration in PLM, ECM – Engineering Change Management) and the SAP ERP modules (PP — Production Planning and MM — Material Management).
- Develop and propose new ideas and advancements of new software concepts in support of Bourns corporate goals and objectives.
- Track and document changes in complex functional and business specifications and write detailed procedures that can be easily understood by end users.
- Train users and support training in the use of the SAP modules, systems and functionality.
- Document issues/defects and project information on the Bourns Project SharePoint.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Communications or a combined equivalent of education and work experience.
- A minimum of 8 years of experienceworking with SAP Business Suite modules - PLM, MM and PP.
- Prior experience interfacing with users to interpret and clarify complex functional configuration details and process change requirements involving SAP manufacturing modules.
- Proven expertise in the analysis, design, functional configuration, testing and maintenance of the SAP suite of products.
- Excellent people and relationship building skills and the desire to succeed.
- Highly motivated learner, strong work ethic, customer-centric attitude with a passion for information technology excellence.
- Knowledge of other modules/programming skills like SAP QM, PM, ABAP, Fiori, etc., is a plus.