Bio-rad is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to support its global organization.
- Provide SAP business systems and applications analysis.
- Support production issues and implementation of approved break fixes and enhancements for Procurement, Accounts Payable and related business applications integrated to SAP.
- Evaluate escalated issues and enhancement requests and recommend solutions or workarounds based on business and technical impacts.
- Liaise end user needs and problems between end users/subject matter experts and application development/3rd party partners.
- Configure, design solutions, document WRICEF specifications, test break fixes and enhancements.
- Coordinate activities and processes.
- Teach end users new technology and enhancements.
- Support data requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Accounting, Management Information Systems or other relevant field.
- SAP certifactions for ECC will be considered to be advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience configuring SAP for PTP and collaborating with business, peers and App Dev on designing, building and testing WRICEFs.
- Understand and apply principles, concepts, theories, technologies and standards in the areas of accounts payable and procurement.
- Desire to deepen knowledge through exposure to new assignments and continuous learning.
- Build deeper understanding of processes, procedures, customers and organization.
- Apply research, gathering, analytical and interpretation skills to problems of diverse scope.
- Demonstrated experience in developing solutions to a variety of problems of moderate complexity.
- Involved with local or business specific engagement initiatives in support of broader programs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Products including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- 6-8years relevant experience
- Additional experience implementing, integrating or supporting SaaS solutions in Accounts Payable or Procurement, ReadSoft AP Automation, Concur, and other systems.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.