Responsible for carrying out the operational responsibilities of data analysis and reporting functions for assigned area in order to assist management in the successful analysis and achievement of goals. Serve as key point of contact for system related questions and issues (e.g. system access, navigation, etc.). Ensure data integrity in systems by maintaining internal database files and tables. Perform system upgrades and communicate system changes to impacted parties and process owners. Develop standard and custom reports per client requests. May provide recommendations to meet reporting requirements. Develop project plans for technology related projects and manages technology projects involving multiple department and external vendors. Implement improvements/enhancements to new and existing GPS-PPM system, reports, business processes, etc. based on direction from IT PMO employees. Provide training on new and existing functionality to new and existing users as well as support of users after go-live. Ensure systems are compliant with company system security standards and that security controls are in place.
* Work with ITPMO in developing functional requirements, creating test plans and testing, impact analysis, and supporting project implementation and business deployment.
* Conduct business process analyses. Formulates and defines scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
* Create or modifies procedures to solve problems considering technology capacity and limitations, operation times, and form of desired results.
* Oversee the preparation of functional, system and program specifications using appropriate methodology and tools.
* Work closely with IT PMO to develop and document business process flows using Visio, use case creation, test plans and possibly leads overall test execution and UAT efforts
* Maintain requirements documentation for existing systems.
* Create and facilitate business process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to assist the IT PMO team as required with success criteria and metrics that can be used to understand the system development requirements for each business process improvement.
* Functional Requirements documents, Test Plans, Impact Analysis
* Business process flows, use cases
* Others as requested by the Company