Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce
Technology | Omaha, NE | Full Time
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that's revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Built on a decade of expertise analyzing the complete traveler path to purchase, Sojern drives travelers from dream to destination. The company delivered $13B in bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, and Istanbul.
Sojern is looking for a process-oriented, creative problem-solver to join our growing operations team. As a Business Systems Analyst for Salesforce you will help internal customers develop, optimize, and troubleshoot complex business processes within the Salesforce platform across multiple disciplines (eg. Sales, Legal, Finance, Account Management, Customer Success, Operations). This role will have broad exposure across a rapidly growing, global team and have the opportunity to contribute on diverse projects both big and small. It will be fundamental to the evolution of the the quote to cash process, ensuring efficiency, accuracy, and controls within the commercial process.
- Working with global sales and operation team leads, you will build a deep understanding of business challenges and their needs within and integrated with the Salesforce platform.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal business partners utilizing the Salesforce platform.
- Lead business needs scoping and requirement gathering sessions for Salesforce and/or Salesforce integrated apps and technologies with team members both on-site as well as in remote locations globally.
- Assist business teams in defining, tracking, and optimizing business processes and tools within Salesforce for global and regional KPIs.
- Support global Salesforce implementation strategy/plans with prioritization, backlog creation, and communication of requirements as needed throughout organization.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data from multiple sources.
- Own documentation for Salesforce and other integrated sales and productivity tools, such as LinkedInSales Navigator, Cirrus, etc..
What you bring to the table:
- BA/BS required. Major in information technology, finance, statistics, quantitative economics, mathematics or another degree emphasizing information technology preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Business or Systems Analyst
- 3+ years experience implementing, innovating and scaling SalesForce in a similar, fast-paced environment; specifically, experience in Salesforce tools administration and project or process management and optimization
- Expert Facilitation Skills, including but not limited to excellent written communication, wire framing, user stories, use case writing, process flows & other visual models.
Nice To Have Skills That Would Add Significant Value:
- Experience in knowledge management or internal training
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- SQL Proficiency and/or familiarity with basic database architecture.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience with systems implementation and/or adoption programs (eg. SalesForce, Customer Success Management).
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in the office
- Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- IATA Travel Discount
- Time Off: Flexible vacation days
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RETURN TO SOJERN