We are looking for Business Systems Analyst (Salesforce) for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst (Salesforce)
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The Staff Business Systems Analyst (Staff BSA) has accountability for implementing and optimizing solutions that improve business process efficiencies and effectiveness.
- The Staff BSA is an Internal Consultant that has the domain expertise of technologies, applications, and solutions to improve business processes.
- Additionally, they will serve as a mentor to junior level staff.
- There is a need to stabilize and the mobile apps that are integrated to it.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in business processes in the area of responsibility. Lead efforts to reengineer and optimize business processes and systems.
- Lead, identify, design and implement information systems to meet business process requirements. Demonstrate a strong bias to configure commercially available "off the shelf" systems.
- Design, configure, and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
- Lead and/or manage medium to larger sized projects / enhancements
- Configure and test systems to execute features, integration, and reporting
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of business process and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness
- Document and develop in-depth knowledge of applications and interfaces used to support business processes
- Serve as liaison between business process owners in Business Units, Functional Groups, Regions and IT
- Work with stakeholders in developing ROI based business cases for enhancements and small projects
- Provide mentorship to lower level BSAs.
- Minimum of 8 years of experiencesupporting salesforce projects as a BSA
- Bachelors Degree Required