We are looking for Business Systems Analyst for our client in Salem, OR
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Job Location: Salem, OR
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 4 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- The purpose of this request is to procure Report Developer / Systems Analysis services for Technical Services Branch (Systems Support and Data Management Section).
The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows:
- Analyze the various Highway systems, processes, databases and document the reporting needs.
- Collaborate with Technical Services Branch customers about their needs, requirements, and recommend design solution alternatives to IT and Technical Services Leadership.
- For both project and maintenance work efforts provide unit, system, and user acceptance testing support.
- Provide ISB business partners withreport mock-ups and design documents.
- This engagement primarily with Data Warehouse to create reports needed by the business partners.
- Store report code in TFS and publish the reports approved by.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly understand customer needs and document those needs.
- Understand System Development Lifecycle methodology.
- Has experience with requirements management and perform analysis within source code.
- Must have experience with SSRS/SSAS reporting solutions.
- Must have basic knowledge of database management and modeling skills.