C Company - Fort Lauderdale, FL
The main emphasis of this role will be the implementation of Sage X3, to partner directly with business users (sales, CSM, accounting) to find opportunities for process improvement and automation.
Responsibilities for the role of Business Systems Analyst (SageX3)
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define existing business processes, requirements, and systems goals.
- Performs analysis on which business processes should be improved and identify the processes that can be automated.
- Create/outline the objectives, an implementation strategy, and timeline by which these improvements can be achieved.
- Facilitate discussions among business owners.
- Lead and deliver the business applications related projects and ensure clear communication on delivery dates and timelines.
- Analyze and review software capabilities.
- Define the new data that needs to be collected, identify the source documents of the data, create a tracking system to collect and segment data into logical tables.
- Enter all converted data, either manually or thru import, into the new system and review for accuracy and completeness.
- Identify test criteria and test new functionality/enhancements.
- Pre-test the database by practicing in the TEST database to confirm all information is accurate and working correctly.
- Ensure that the actual test mirrors the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) outlined and determine whether modifications need to be made.
- Design and document new programs as well as enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software.
- Document the processes as policy, procedures, and business processes to be followed within the organization.
- Evaluate and collaborate with outside vendors to scope, quote, develop, and implement solutions to our business requirements.
- Develop the functional and technical design for new business requirements and deliver to our internal development group or to vendor consultants.
- Fix integration errors between the applications.
- Performs general administration of the ERP system after implementation
Requirements for the role of Business Systems Analyst (SageX3)
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS or relevant business experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a business systems analyst or ERP administrator.
- Knowledge of ERP software solutions, Sage X3 and Crystal reporting preferred.
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Flexible and adaptable in regard to learning and understanding new technologies· Excellent project delivery skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills.
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
- Ability to travel to Mexico and Asia (40%-60%)
Job Type: Full-time
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- ERP Implementation: 4 years
- Crystal Reporting: 3 years
- SageX3: 3 years