Marketers and Data-As-A-Product teams use our platform to source and activate information from across their enterprise, turning their unique customer knowledge into bottom line outcomes. We release their data scientists, analysts, and engineers from time consuming data cleansing chores, enabling them to focus on delivering powerful segmentations, predictive models, and concrete additions to the company's data balance sheet. Quaero's customer data platform condenses the time, cost, and risk of building strategic assets while keeping fast moving teams compliant and in firm control of their proprietary data resources.
This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about delivering data analytics solution to customers and has a DRIVEN execution style. You are a relationship builder with relentless focus on collaboration in cross-functional teams and can successfully engage with diverse personalities. You drive technical and functional requirements at multiple levels of detail.
You are responsible for handling needs assessments and cost/benefit analysis to align the technology of the company with their business strategies. You will receive business needs from management, solicit product and enhancement requirements from end users and clients. You must be able to convert the requests from both into a workable solution to present back to internal and external stakeholders. Position will work directly with both internal and external clients and as such requires excellent communication skills, as well as fundamental technical troubleshooting abilities. In lieu of a robust quality control department, this role will need to test software or coordinate a testing environment. You will partner with project managers to implement the solutions.
- Manage and grow relationship with customers: Ensure customers are getting value of their CDP investment. Collaborate with product team to address product bugs and prioritize enhancement requests.
- Own end-to-end business analysis and development of artifacts: Synthesize complex and sometimes contradictory information into concise, readable, unambiguous written requirements at multiple levels of detail. Validate feature sets to ensure functional requirements are implemented correctly.
- Create/update business, functional and technical requirements documents.
- Collaborate with Project/ Program Managers on project scope & resource, and risk mitigation plans.
- Support project execution through waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Provide reporting to upper management on risks and issues will impact the project delivery timeline
- Manage delivery expectations with customers and internal team: Interface with the clients, third-party vendors, and multi-disciplinary teams within Quaero (managed services, product development, Infrastructure) to support clients' requests and deliver solutions.
- 8+ years' experience in data driven marketing functions and/or analytics projects
- Experience in campaign management or business intelligence is strongly preferred
- Experience managing competing priorities and translating complex client requirements into actionable plans
- Prior role as business/ systems analyst or technical manager
- Strong technical acumen to capture, communicate and drive issues/blockers/risks to resolution
- Understanding of data management lifecycles, and variety of technical platforms and methodologies
- Ability to write queries in SQL is required
- CBAP (Certified Business Analyst Professional) certification and/or Agile certification equivalent strongly preferred.
- Experience working in Jira and other project management software is required
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible, adaptable to changing priorities and challenge the status quo while maintaining deadlines and delivery schedules
- Strong communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Experience in managing escalation, communications, and resolving issues during software development.
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire team members
Bachelor's Degree in technology or business related field