A career as an AFN Business Systems Analyst offers the unique ability to work in a streamlined IT organization that provides opportunities in multiple technologies. AFN IT professionals directly support efforts to provide customers with cost-effective loan products and in turn, provide for the growth of AFN as a leader in the mortgage industry.
If you have a proven track record as a Business Systems Analyst with a desire to directly impact the company where you work, you may be the person we are looking for to join our family. Our IT team is enthusiastic to mentor you to be as successful as they are in supporting our innovative business.
If you have an excellent business and technical background, are highly motivated, organized, and ready to prove yourself in the mortgage services field, then we want you.
We invite you to apply today and embark on this amazing career opportunity! Read more about our company at www.afncorp.com.
- Identifies business needs and creates packaged specifications for domestic and offshore developers.
- Actively participates in Business Process Improvement initiatives.
- Understands software development methodology for developing components in a portal environment.
- Acts as liaison to offshore development teams.
- Collaborates with internal and outsourced IT staff to support a dynamic and growing dependence on technology.
- Contributes to documentation procedures and content.
- Interacts with users and management team on projects and tasks
Skills and Experience:
- Over 4 years of experience in a Business Systems Analyst role.
- Experience performing Business Process Improvement (BPI).
- Experience developing specifications using User Stories and Use Cases.
- Experience working within an Agile development environment.
- Demonstrated experience working with and coordinating offshore developers.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication.
- Past Mortgage Experience a plus.
- Experience with portal or DXP platforms, specifically Liferay DXP.
- Ability to query and navigate Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in financial services, specifically mortgage banking would be a plus.
- Experience with project coordination and/or PMI certifications would be a plus.
- Highly effective in managing multiple, high priority tasks and reporting on same.
- Readily adaptable to shifting priorities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, CIS or related discipline, preferred.
- Six Sigma preferred.