Job Description ERP Delivery LeadLocation: Boston, MA
The ERP Delivery Lead leverages deep understanding of business processes and their technology application to design and deliver appropriate solutions. This role involves data analysis, design, and delivery management. The ERP Delivery Lead must have a strong grasp of working with enterprise ERP platforms and strong familiarity with quote to cash processes (quoting, order management, billing, subscription and asset/entitlement management) and supporting technologies (Oracle EBS, SFDC, CPQ, Zuora, RevPro).
You will be part of the Global Business Services team within IT. This will involve directly working with members of the finance, field operations, and R&D teams to collaborate on system improvements.Day-To-Day:
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Perform systems analysis and design supporting transformational projects, enhancements and changes to Quote to Cash and Financial systems.
- Play principal role in solution delivery with onshore and offshore teams.
- Triage and troubleshoot in-service incidents and analyze root cause issues. Play hands-on role in problem resolution as required.
- Perform data analysis for decision and implementation support.
- Contribute to platform health program(s) and continuous improvement in agile delivery.
- Capability to understand and analyze complex business processes/problems and develop clear and persuasive proposals depicting solutions.
- Must be able to provide clear direction to delivery resources.
- Customer focused, action oriented and committed to driving quality results.
- Forward looking with a holistic and strategic viewpoint.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Familiarity/experience with Agile delivery methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe).
- Demonstrated experience integrating ERP platforms with other apps and technology platforms.
- 5+ years experience with enterprise ERP platforms, Oracle EBS and Zuora Revenue (RevPro) experience strongly preferred.
- 5+ years experience in senior technology analyst or equivalent role.
- Experience working with relational databases (query writing, PL/SQL, data modelling).
- Experience with quoting, order management, billing, asset and entitlement management, and revenue recognition processes and systems.
- Experience with project accounting, service contracts, commissions, CRM, and financial accounting systems a plus.
- Experience working on ERP implementation projects a plus.
PTC Company Description
- Bachelor's in related technical discipline.
PTC unleashes innovation with award-winning, market-proven digital solutions that enable industrial companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network, PTC provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be deployed to drive digital transformation - on premises, in the cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At PTC, we don't just imagine a better world, we enable it.Why Join Us and Benefits Summary
When looking for a new job, we know you are looking for something that aligns with your values, passions, dreams, and lifestyle. Our team is passionate and committed. We are driven by innovation and value our work-life balance. Check out what it’s like to work at PTC at #lifeatPTC. We believe that diversity of experience and background leads to better ideas and a stronger company. We encourage everyone to bring their unique perspectives to our team. We take a holistic view of the employee experience and provide you with what you need to take care of your health, your wealth, your well-being, and your career. PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including: • Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match • Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) • Healthcare and Dental insurance • Paid Time Off and Sick Time • Birthday Day-off • Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US) • Holiday Pay • Employee Referral Program • Management and Employee Training Development • Other Regional-specific Benefits
This position requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to your start date. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical, pregnancy or religious reasons, we offer accommodations in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws including state and local mandatory vaccination orders.
PTC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds and hire without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, ethnicity, ancestry, marital status, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic identity, disability, or veteran status.