$80K — $100K *
Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research - where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research's success, this philosophy starts with you.
Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Identifies gaps and provides technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications and scales new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost effective manner. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements. Designs details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
Other Job Responsibilities
• Analyze complex business problems to be solved with automated system solutions/process re-engineering
• Architect and design business process and systems solutions in support of business objectives
• Lead cross-functional efforts to address business or systems issues as required
• Serve as a lead BSA in medium to large size projects covering all phases of the project from inception through post mortem
• Provide expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems requirements and procedures that are cost effective, meet user requirements and consider data quality requirements
• Assists in all aspects of project management: Planning (Blueprint and Spec), Designing (Technical Spec), Test Plans (User acceptance testing), Training/Documentation (Roll-out), Cut-over, and Project Closure (Post Mortem)
• Plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing to support IS corporate initiative.
• Assist the business unit in troubleshooting and solving system problems.
• Collaborate with the business unit in leveraging SAP or 3rd party tools to enable the organization's future-state business capabilities.
• Grow into a position of managing a team of BSA's
More About Us ….
Our work is everywhere you look – even if you can't actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
Valid through: 7/9/2020