Business Systems Analyst - MS Dynamics - NAV
5 - 7 years experience • Staffing & Recruiting
The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for business requirements and technical design project specifications. Analyze and discuss the potential risks and benefits of technology solutions. Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing issue resolution process and taking corrective action as necessary.
- Serve as a Liaison between both business and technical teams driving effective timely solutions to fulfill strategic and operational needs
- Interact with Business team, stakeholders and prepare Business Requirements and Design Documents and presentations to IT teams
- Understand logical and physical data models and ensure proper design and flow of information across the applications
- Apply business validation and analytic skills to ensure high data quality
- Develop data requirements and source-to-target data mappings for conversion functions
- Ensure proper integration of data solutions into existing reporting environments
- Ability to understand the underlying data sources and business derivations and documenting as necessary
- Perform Data Analysis, deep data investigative (SQL) capabilities
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 5+ years of Business Analyst, Data Analyst, System Analyst experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in MS Dynamics NAV environment
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, staff and third party vendors
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including ability to write clearly, concisely, and logically
- Ability to research, gather background information, and analyze complex data
- Use of systematic, organized, proactive approach to resolve problems and issues
- Proficient in SQL along with the use of querying tools such as SQL Query Analyzer.
- Financial background and experience will be an asset
- Proficiency with office products such as Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Visio is required.
- Experience with business requirements, Data extraction and perform multi-dimensional data analysis.
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
- Strong verbal and writing skills, presentation skills