The Business Systems Analyst/Product Owner role within Enterprise Business Technology works directly with the business users across the organization to implement enhancements to our cloud-based systems NetSuite and custom billing solutions. The Business Systems Analyst/Product Owner will author user stories and acceptance criteria, create and maintain scrum team backlogs, approve developed functionality, and be able to support NetSuite system administration configurations. The position requires significant interaction cross-functionally with development teams, other product owners, and business stakeholders.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Develop requirements with user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Work with senior product owners to prioritize and plan stories with the team based on business impact.
- Manage request submissions through a ticketing system.
- Monitor and execute NetSuite system configuratations.
- Minimum 3 years experience administering NetSuite.
- Prior business systems analysis experience (3-5+ years).
- B.A. or B.S. required.
- SQL query language and related databaseexperience is a plus.
- Demonstrated passion for improving processes and adopting new technologies.
- Ability to bring flexibility and thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing/changing priorities.
- Highly logical thinker who can work in a team and cross functional environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention and focus on detail.
- Superior written and oral communication required.
- Experience in Agile methodology.