McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payors, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. We believe in the importance of strong, vital organizations because we know that patients can only be healthy when our system is healthy.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
Wherever you contribute here at McKesson, you will have the ability to make a real impact in the lives of others.
Current Need The McKesson Technology team is seeking a creative, experienced Business Analyst to support Business Service Level Agreements within the Office of the CIO – Methods, Measures and Change team.
This position will help to track and maintain existing Business Service Level Agreements as well as establish and baseline new agreements. The role will work closely with our Executives and Service Owners to help show the value McKesson Technology provides our customers. Success of the team will be our ability to work towards establishment of Business SLAs that are jointly agreed to by Service Owners and our Business Units. The proven ability to collaborate with these stakeholders to realize specific outcomes is a critical element of this role.
- Collaboratively partner with Executives and Service Owners on key Business Service Level Agreements with our Business Partners
- Track and trend business impacting events
- Provide executive leadership with information to make informed proactive decisions
- Support SOX audit compliance
- Gather requirements from Service Owners, design and develop reports and dashboards
- Be responsible for managing the accuracy and integrity of service level agreements as well as internal reports and dashboards
- Communicate across all levels of the organization, including Service Owners and Business Partners
- Partner with Service Owners to provide supporting documentation for each Business Service Level Agreement
4+ years experience in business analysis, requirements definition, building systems solutions and deployment of business requirements to information systems.
- 1+ Experience with Data Preparation tools such as Alteryx or Trifacta
- 1+ Experience with Data Visualization tools such as Tableau
- 1+ years Agile methodologies knowledge and experience
- 1+ years Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Business Objects, SQL or other relational database tools
- Strong quantitative and analytical background
- Ability to problem solve as well as critical thinking capabilities
- Facilitation skills and ability to interact with executive management
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical individuals and business partners
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- ITIL Service Design, Strategy and Operations knowledge and certification a plus
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt certification a plus
- Experience with BMC Remedy a plus
4-year degree or related field or equivalent experience
General Office Demands