McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
McKesson Corporation is a Fortune 8 company and is one of the largest providers of healthcare supply chain management solutions, retail pharmacy, medical & pharmaceutical supplies, healthcare technology, community oncology and specialty care in the United States with revenues of $231 billion in 2020. The company was founded in 1833 by John McKesson and Charles Olcott in New York with a focus on importing and wholesaling pharmaceutical products. United by our ICARE shared principles, McKesson's 80,000 employees work together every day to make better care possible around the globe - one product, one partner, one patient at a time. Current Need
We are searching for a Business Systems Analyst
in Scottsdale, AZ or Louisville, KY
to join the team. Position Description
The Business Systems Analyst is a technical resource that serves as a liaison between the business and development team. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills both verbally and written. They will have an ability to analyze and distill complex business needs into business requirements. They will work closely with the Project Manager/Scrum Master and development team to design, develop and deliver scalable, extensible and sustainable solutions. This person will lead business requirement gathering sessions and deliver technical solutions utilizing declarative programming skills. The scope of work for this individual covers all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
At McKesson Specialty Health, our products and services span the full continuum of specialty patient care. From the initial phases of a product life cycle and the distribution of specialty drugs, to fully integrated healthcare technology systems, practice management support, and ultimately to patient care in the communities where they live, we empower the community patient care delivery system by helping community practices advance the science, technology and quality of care.
We have a vision -that the long-term vibrancy of community care will be achieved through the leadership of physicians committed to clinical excellence and innovation, enabled by close collaboration with our organization and our deep clinical, operational and technological expertise. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission-by joining McKesson Specialty Health you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. You'll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that's vital to us all.Key Responsibilities:
- Participate in maintaining an implemented platform design
- Ensure compliance with security policies through profiles, roles and permission sets
- Liaise with customers, development, operations and senior leadership
- Analyze and create business, functional and technical requirements utilizing an Agile methodology
- Recommend changes in product, process and service offerings; presents high-level benefits of recommendation and explains rationale for selection over alternative solutions
- Perform development of new features through declarative programming
- Follow established release management guidelines
- Guide and oversee acceptance and functional testing; coordinate UAT testing with QA and business
- Demonstrate product and service offerings for customers and end users
Degree or equivalent and typically requires 4+ years of relevant experience. Critical Skills
Additional Knowledge and Skills
- 4+ years' experience in designing, building, and implementing business solutions using information technology. Significant experience in business analysis, requirements definition and deployment of business requirements to information systems.
- 4+ years' experience in business analysis, requirements definition, building systems solutions and deployment of business requirements to information systems.
- 4+ years' experience with SDLC in an Agile environment
- 4+ years of Business Systems Requirements gathering experience
- Prior experience with Atlassian suite of tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Competent in integration planning, dependency management and business process mapping and process modeling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must maintain sufficient business and technical expertise to be comfortable communicating business and technical requirements with a wide audience.
- Strong analytical/problem solving experience to deal with complex business problems. This includes risk definition, establishing quality control and implementation of end-to-end solutions.
- Detailed oriented, highly collaborative and persistent in the face of obstacles or challenges.
- In-depth knowledge of Application administration; security, standard/custom objects, reports/dashboards, and release management and sandbox environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including but not limited to facilitating meetings both in person and virtual settings as well as strong presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively produce requirements documents and functional documents.
- Encompass project management skills including time management, organization and prioritization.
4-year degree in computer science or accounting or related field or 4+ years of equivalent experience Physical Requirements
General Office Demands
Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
We take pride in our culture of connection and believe in a workplace where everyone can be their full, authentic self. We welcome and encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities and others with diverse perspectives to join our growing team. Your unique perspective and experience are valuable assets that can translate into a rewarding career path with us. Apply to join our team and help shape the future of healthcare! McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAcquisition@mckesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.Join us at McKesson!