The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for the development, implementation and governance of consistent scalable demand planning processes across the enterprise. Working in partnership with the individual business unit planners and IT, the Demand Planning process owner will ensure process, data and systems are aligned within a common demand planning methodology that optimizes on time delivery and inventory levels.
- In collaboration with business unit planners and operations leaders, assess business models (existing and acquired) to ensure best practice planning processes are implemented and maintained
- Enable a capacity planning process for the enterprise that will optimize corporate tooling and machinery resources to achieve corporate strategies and objectives. Identify potential constraints for capital expenditures or outsourcing.
- Recommend, design and/or select various systems used in planning processes and inventory administration. Establish standard practices and procedures.
- Establish and oversee appropriate reporting and data management tools to continually monitor performance and output against plans and targeted goals.
- Participate with other Demand Management disciplines and senior management in the development of strategies, policies and procedures that will maximize utilization of corporate facilities.
- Develop staff members through training, education, and project work.
- Assist with the integration of planning functions of acquired companies into Mercury's global planning processes
- Support implementation and maintenance of a reporting system to analyze the main planning KPIs
- Train and integrate other functions about demand and supply planning themes if required
- Degree in Supply Chain, Business Management, Mathematics or related field
- 7+ years of relevant experience in demand planning and forecasting in a manufacturing environment as well as supply planning, inventory management and master data expertise
- Experience with capacity planning and advanced supply chain simulation
- CPIM and CRIM certification preferred
- Demonstrated experience with and ERP system, preferably Oracle EBS
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on and practical approach
- Ability to work effectively cross functionally in a matrixed environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%