Business Analyst - Scrum
Growing company has an immediate need for a Business Systems Analyst to work in their Scrum environment. In this role, you will work closely with Developers and business stakeholders in order to gather requirements, translate as necessary, and get testing started. You must have a technical acumen (understand what an API is, etc.), and understand when a requirement is not making sense. You will ensure milestones are met and partner withinternal users on the big picture. You will follow the company's SCRUM process.
In this role you will perform Business Analysis work relating to a product with over 10,000 current business customers. This company is a very fast-growing software firm within financial services.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 7+ years of requirement gathering experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Understands information systems and has a technical background or software product management background.
- Skilled at working withDevelopers and understands the full Agile/Scrum SDLC.
- Ability to work with and elicit requirement from users at the client site
- Excellent communication skills and can work with all people.
- Preference: REST API's.