- Serve as liaison between key business areas and IT project teams (Application Development and QA) to
ensure the resulting products/applications support the business needs.
- Work with project team stakeholders to facilitate project definition and authorization.
- Analyze business processes and procedures, gather and document system requirements and living specifications.
- Facilitate collaboration sessions to create detailed functional requirements and design specifications to be used
to drive custom systems development or package selection and implementation.
- Participate in design reviews and in the development of team project plans.
- Understand and document business needs and relate those business needs to both existing and new
applications / products.
- Chair daily SCRUM/Synchronization meetings between onshore and offshore Development, QA and Product
- Follow up with the business on functional questions that the delivery teams encounter.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to analyze and document existing internal IT and business processes is required.
- Ability to convert business process requirements into system requirements for enabling technology is required.
- Knowledge of system development techniques and tools is required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, are required. Must be able to communicate with
everyone from end users, technical team members both onshore and offshore as well as management.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- Excellent organization and time management skills are required.
- Working knowledge and understanding of a typical Software Development Lifecycle process is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft personal productivity tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project) is required.
- Proficiency with Flowcharting software (e.g. Visio) is required.
- Knowledge of project management techniques, a plus.
- Desire to participate in the training, mentoring and consulting of the business community in the deployment
and usage of new processes and applications is a plus.
- An understanding of databases, tables, and SQL is a plus.
- Experience in process improvement projects.
- Experience with iOS and/or Android mobile platforms.
- Availability for working with offshore teams early in the day.
- Energetic and flexible to changing priorities.
- Candidate must have a 4-year degree (or equivalent
experience) and a minimum of four years prior experience in
- At least two years experience as a Business Analyst is
- Must continue to enhance technical knowledge and skills
through research and experimentation, in-house and external
- Some experience in working with packaged software, including
implementation and testing, is beneficial.