Job ID 2014
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing company that is innovative, cutting edge, and mission centered? Our prestigious technical and management consultants work closely with our customers in a dynamic, solution-oriented environment, and we are inviting you to apply for our recent opening as a Senior Business Analyst on our exciting and challenging Marine Corps Recruiting Information Support System (MCRISS) contract.
The MCRISS Senior Business Analyst is a critical part of our seasoned management team and is responsible for managing and working with our team of Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) analysts within an Agile environment. The Senior Business Analyst will review and analyze ECP requirements, prepare and update associated documentation, assist with testing procedures and supervise analysts performing test cases. The Senior Business Analyst will work directly with the ECP Task Order Lead and will serve as the primary point ofcontact with the client and stakeholders for all matters pertaining to ECP analysis, testing, and documentation. We’re looking for a skilled analyst with seasoned skills and communication skills.
- Responsible for managing a team of MCRISS analysts and testers dedicated to the ECP process.
- Ensures analysts are performing scheduled tasks, creates and manages schedules, and supervises activities in support of a rapid and dynamic ECP process.
- Assists with documentation updates and ensures our documentation exceeds client expectations.
- Assists the ECP Task Order Lead with prioritizing ECP work to ensure that strict schedules can be met.
- Works closely with our MCRISS ECP Test Analysts to ensure ECPs are tested with the associated test case documentation.
- Works across our MCRISS team matrix (other Task Orders) to maximize the use of assets and share resources, as needed or required.
- Meets with the client and stakeholders to further analyze requirements to ensure the desired end-state is captured within the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
Buchanan & Edwards, Inc. (BE) is an Information Technology and Professional Services consulting firm located in Arlington, VA. BE is a diversified high-technology services company, providing government, commercial and nonprofit agencies technology solutions and organizational management services to ensure mission success. Serving the federal sector since 1998, we base our solutions on an in-depth understanding of our clients, their mission and the unique challenges they face. BE is the winner of the 2015 Microsoft U.S. Federal Solution Partner of the Year award, a 2015 and 2016 Washington Post Top Workplace and has been an Inc. 500/5000 awardee for six consecutive years.
Buchanan & Edwards, Inc. is dedicated to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We are committed to crafting a workplace that endorses creativity and innovation, and promotes engagement through open communication, acceptance of new people and ideas, and a supportive team dynamic. Buchanan & Edwards, Inc. is an equal Opportunity Employer –Minorities / Women / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Buchanan & Edwards is an E-Verify employer.
For this MCRISS team position, the following qualifications are highly desired to be considered fully qualified:
- Business systems and software analysis experience 10+ years
- Experience with software analysis tools, RTM-driven products, MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel,Project) and Agile management software, 5+ years
- Documentation/technical writing experience 10+ years
- Agile experience 3+ years as a contribution member to an Agile team
- Experience briefing and interacting with clients at all levels 10+ years
- Previously worked in an IT environment 10+ years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills