Business Systems Analyst III
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Provide expertise in the formulation of systems scope and objectives relative to the business plan and industry requirements. Identify requirements, standards, tools, methods, business processes and techniques to align multiple processes and systems in a particular area of terrorism information sharing. Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats. Conduct analyses of and document information access and management issues, including current business practices and procedures for a particular area of national terrorism information sharing. Analyze business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems, such as production and inventory control systems, financial tracking systems, call center management and human resources systems. Work independently or as a member of a project team responsible for providing technical guidance related to the business implications of the application of various systems. Assist with the production of draft memorandums, point papers and briefings that inform the decision makers on business process related efforts within the Information Sharing Environment. Devise and/or modifies procedures to solve technical problems related to computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results. Create detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Map and/or diagram changes to business processes, including supporting artifacts. Support the conduct of meetings, including meeting preparations, coordination, the preparation of meeting summaries and action tracking.
• 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD. Experience may substitute education.
• Be familiar with the Executive Office of the President, Office of the Director National Intelligence, the Intelligence Community and other relevant communities.
• Knowledge or experience in documenting processes and recommending new and/or modified processes as appropriate.
• Good oral and written communication skills, with both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously.
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment, as needed.
• ISSA/Top Secret security clearance
• Demonstrated business process modeling expertise.
• Applicable experience in using analytic methods to review and evaluate Federal, state, local, tribal and/or private sector business practices and processes.
• Experience in business processes.
• Experience with or familiarity of diplomatic, law enforcement, intelligence, homeland security, and defense communities.
Job ID 2016-43137