As a member of Robert Half International’s Corporate Services Staffing Business Systems department, you will use your operational expertise to analyze, acquire and document business requirements, work with IT BSA’s to review and approve designs, lead users through user acceptance testing, and ensure a smooth transition into production as a Business Systems Analyst III.
This position provides you not only with the opportunity to work on projects covering PeopleSoft Financials modules (Billing, Cash/AR, Credit), but also includes the core suite of PeopleSoft HCM modules (Payroll, Benefits, Time and Labor). In addition, you will interact and communicate with various levels of technical and business stakeholders, from subject matter experts and managers to executives, ensuring stakeholder buy-in throughout your assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business or MIS).
- 6+ years’ business experience, with demonstrated leadership, project management, or managerial skills.
- 5+ years’ demonstrated experience in business systems analysis & design implementing or maintaining large ERP applications, in particular PeopleSoft is helpful.
- 5+ years’ of PeopleSoft requirements, design, testing and implementation experience with one or more of the following PeopleSoft modules (version 8.4 or greater) is required: Payroll, Benefits (Ben Admin), HR, Time & Labor, Billing, AR.
- General knowledge of SQL and understanding of or experience using relational database structures, and client server applications is desired.
- Business consulting and/or accounting experience a plus.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office including: Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point.
- Experience with reporting tools such as MS Access and Microsoft Project is helpful.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to communicate/present information to employees on all levels and in small or large groups.
- Demonstrated ability to identify solutions to problems, listen actively, exercise sound judgment to make decisions.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships, work independently and with others.
- Investigate problems or gaps through research or probing, make recommendations and prepare proposals, multi-task, meet deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.