A successful BSA III candidate will analyze business problems to be solved with automated solutions, processes and procedures. The BSA will be involved in requirements, design, build, testing, support and deployment. In this role, an analyst may be assigned to projects, enhancements and/or production support. A senior analyst is expected to lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues. The BSA III will apply wide-ranging experience and knowledge of professional concepts to lead and deliver enhancements/resolution. They will oversee and provide guidance to BSAs and business partners in all day-to-day application and production issues. Part of the responsibility of the Operate team is to be scheduled for weekly production support. As part of the team, all BSAs may be required to support P1 issues outside of normal business hours.
- Bachelor’s degree, other training in business, or equivalent.
- 6+ years of business functional area experience. Extensive in-depth knowledge of multiple enterprise applications. SME level of business acumen in multiple functional areas, with expertise in a minimum of one area.
- Experienced in PeopleSoft HCM and/or Time and Labor a plus
- Strong preference for applicants with experience in ERP/SaaS for HCM/Payroll/Time or extensive in-depth knowledge of multiple enterprise applications
- Experience in a variety of software development methodologies (agile/hybrid/waterfall), knowledge of business systems software and software development lifecycle.
- Strong SQL knowledge. Ability to write complex queries.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office Suite
- Experienced in complete SDLC. Knowledge of business systems software and software development lifecycle.
- Ability to communicate application information to non-technical users and business process to technical resources.
- Ability to create complex process flow diagrams or flowcharts that demonstrate business or system process flow.
- Ability to gather requirements effectively; document requirements and confirm observations with business owners. Also, to perform fit/gap analysis based on requirements.
- Ability to create detailed and thorough design documents and test plans/execution for medium to large initiatives.
- Ability to develop a project plan, meeting established deliverables and timelines.
- Ability to provide guidance to lower-level personnel and conduct training.
- Ability to conduct meetings, gather information and present status.