* Understand software management (including configuration management, data management, networksecurity, IT architecture, infrastructure design, systems integration, and system/application testing approaches)
* Expertise and significant experience in systems development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies
* Expertise and significant experience in Computer System Validation and software validation requirements for regulated systems in the Biotech/Pharmaceutical Industry or similar
* Previous experience implementing Liquent InSight for product detail tracking or similar tools/ technology.
* Attention to detail when assessing technical activities and/or reviewing technical documentation (vendor release notes, vendor installation, administration guides, system architecture, system configuration specifications, etc)
* Ability to identify and address technical issues/problems that may be encountered during the project and the ability to assist the Tier 3 Support team in the resolution of these project issues
* Propose technical solutions to issues and escalate issues appropriately
* Maintain a proactive attitude and behavior
* Ability to multi-task effectively and work independently
* Interface directly with the business users, management level IT clients, software vendors and other service providers. Strong communication skills are a must.
* Professional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills