MINDBODY’s IT/Engineering team is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst. As a Business Systems Analyst, you will act as the primary I.S. liaison for assigned business groups and apply thorough knowledge of the needs of the business group and knowledge of systems technology to provide production support, continuous improvement, and implementation of enterprise wide applications.
You will also have the opportunity to identify and design improvements for both information systems and business processes while ensuring that all concerns and ramifications are considered before implementation. This is a full-time position in IT/Engineering partnering with our internal line of business teams such as Sales, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Finance and Accounting.
You must possess a deep knowledge of Salesforce.com as well as broad experience with SaaS platforms and customer relationship management. Along with a broad background in information technology, a practical understanding of how businesses work, as well excellent problem-solving, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Management, or related field
- 3-5 years administrating and supporting Salesforce.com, including report and dashboard development, process and use case documentation
- com Admin or Developer Certifications required; Advanced Certifications are highly desirable
- Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud or Gainsight administration experience is highly desirable
- Experience with otherSaaS platforms such as Zuora, NetSuite, ADP, and Office365, including SharePoint Online and Service Cloud a plus
- Experience with related languages: SOQL, Apex and the Force.com platform
- Track record of having implemented, enhanced and supported an enterprise-class technology system, including planning, analysis and design, configuration, development, data migrations, system testing, cutover planning, and production support
- 3+ years of managing small to medium scale technology projects
- Excellent understanding of IT business processes
- Excellent understanding of Sales and Marketing business processes
- Excellent oral and written documentation skills
- Experience with business process re-engineering
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Often assigned as project lead or project manager for key corporate system initiatives and will direct the work flow of the group. In this role, works with department heads and super users to develop business strategy and system requirements. Leads the project team in creating and adhering to implementation timelines, oversees testing, brings the system online, and ensures users receive appropriate training.
- Coordinates functional requirements of business unit and technical solutions with systems personnel to develop the most cost effective solution.
- Develops and maintains new procedures that promote interdepartmental communication and efficiency. Gathers input and output requirements from users and develops systems requirements and project flow diagrams.
- Analyzes reports and procedures and assists in determining most effective use of computer and employee resources. Submits and tracks both modifications and enhancements to internal software applications including approvals, notifications, estimates, etc. Responsible for developing test scenarios for new or modified programs based on needs analysis.
- Partner with the various internal business units to define and document process, strive for operational excellence and translate business problems to solutions.
- Provide administrative, development, analysis, and support of Salesforce.com, Service Cloud, and Gainsight.
- Develop and provide training to a variety of user audiences that have a variety of technical skill levels.
- Manage multiple small to medium-scope projects, including requirements gathering, developing work breakdowns and project plans, track task status, and escalate as needed to keep projects on schedule
- Define and document processes, capture functional requirements, assess technology solutions, generate use cases, create functional designs, document training plans, analyze data migration needs
- Analyze long term requirements for corporate systems and make recommendations and proposals for implementing technology strategies
- You are able to quickly learn new technologies, find creative solutions to a wide variety of problems, and communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences