- Collaborate with the business to identify, document, prioritize and communicate business needs.
- Plan, elicit, capture, analyze and validate business, functional and technical requirements.
- Make recommendations for solutions, or improvements, to business processes
- Understand core systems, applications and technical platforms utilized.
- Document and analyze current business processes and systems.
- Lead product/project discovery, solution definition, and requirement elicitation sessions
- For agile delivery projects, define product/project backlogs consisting of Epics, Features, User Stories and Tasks.
- Produce timely and high quality work product requirements including specifications, process flows, mock-ups and wireframes.
- Translate business requirements into application requirements for the IT development teams
- Coordinate communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Through statistical methods identify areas for operational improvement
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with ERP Systems
- 8+ years of overall IT experience with significant involvement in software development.
- Extensive experience planning, facilitating, eliciting, documenting and managing business, functional and technical requirements.
- Experience with both traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile/Lean methodologies.
- Experienced in test planning, test case development and execution.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of business and IT.
- Exceptional writing, communication and teamwork skills
- Proven critical/analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio or other BPM tools.
Valid through: 8/13/2020